Show reviews that mention
business experience services buyers site account customers market order price
Filter review

I want to buy pack accounts. Can you contact me by kaylin.vngate@***.com

I want to buy 30 pack accounts, please call me (+84)8******** or kaylin.vngate@***.com. I using whatsapp too
Sarasota, Florida

Sucks

So many pop ups when you go to the site I just closed it.

Dear Concerned, Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working to make these pop-ups more appropriate for Tradekey users.

These will be fixed in the coming week. Thank you for your kind feedback. We really appreciate it.

We always welcome critical comments from our visitors for the improvement of our platform. Regards, Tradekey.com

Warren, Michigan
Product
Tradekey Website
Bad quality

Tradekey service exceeded my expectation

Tradekey is one of the best B2B websites they have amazing customer support service. Their key account managers are so helpful and work very closely with our company so that I can contact they any time we need. Initially they take little bit longer to set us the business page, but letter on their services are beyond my expectation. Thank you, Tradekey for providing such a great business experience.

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. We are Happy to see you satisfied with the products and service.

We're looking forward in doing business with you again soon in the future. Tradekey assistance is always available to serve you, contact us any time at info@tradekey.com Regards, Tradekey.com Happy Trading

Karachi, Sindh
Tradekey Ecommerce Platform
Pros
  • Website service
  • Customer service
  • Export assistance
Good quality

Site have its ups and downs, but there are more ups

Tradekey is the best for individuals and for those companies who are searching for scam free merchants, providers, items, and thought and so on. Actually I'm utilizing Tradekey frequently and still don't have even one issue to gripe. There are ups and downs with every company but with tradekey, there more ups. No scammers, no frauds, genuine feedbacks and positively reviewed if you take tradekey’s help. All the industrial facility are existed and genuine and reliable and proficient. I might want to thank Tradekey and each staff who are working so difficult to make Tradekey achieved this point. Much thanks to tradekey, Thanks to the genuine sellers, thanks to all who have been involved with us in any deal.

I am completely satisfied with Tradekey service.

I think Tradekey service should deserve 10/10 marking.

#1632028

I am using Tradekey B2B platform for buying the footwear product. I have purchased twice from one of the footwear manufacturer.

Both times i have been completely satisfied with their products as well as with support service (i.e. communication, customer service and follow up etc). One of their employees always available on direct communication channel and kept me informed about the progress and every delicate detail (from designing, manufacturing, packaging to delivery) of my order. That’s why they have continued to exceed our expectations.

And we will continue to trade with that manufacturer for our footwear needs. Thank you Tradekey for connecting us with such a customer oriented manufacturer.

Tradekey is best option for online B2B buying/Selling.

I recommend everyone to use tradekey

#1622069

Tradekey is an excellent store for online shopping

#1622050

The best selling platform, i love it, and i will always choose Tradekey.com over all other selling platforms

I had sourced cashew nuts from Nigeria through Tradekey.com. Nigeria is not usually considered safe country because its popular for scammers but Tradekey buyer consultants helps to find we needed

Amazing. Are you getting ROI out of it?

Which service of tradekey have you bought for scam free trading? Please guide

View more comments (10)
Prague, Praha, Hlavni Mesto
Good quality

Why is Product Posting so Important for Inquiries at Tradekey?

There is a difficulty to have extra inquiries and the told reason by tradekey that the products are not posted even though tradekey account manager is connecting buyer with us since day one. If it is very important so there should be a process where all the products should be posted by tradekey manager so that we can utilize our paid services at maximum level. Other than that tradekey key account manager is helping and helps in almost everything. Even the way products are allowed to post is a bit complex but tradekey guy is helping us in posting products and other items in our account. This should be completed first.
#1622094

Tradekey always satisfied me on all my transactions. Thank you

#1622053

Tradekey is the best website with very reliable and professional people. Easy to use and provides a fluid communication.

good organization, item work great as depiction and insane quick shipment and benevolent correspondence, truly prescribed, it is intense organization and not scam

Do tradekey really help to do this activity on our behalf?

#1620165
@Willamina

They helps to maintain account on your behalf

#1620166
@Willamina

They helps to manage account on our behalf

Hi, Thanks for the feedback. Tradekey provides complete assistance in account setup and inquiry solutions.

You can share complete product details and pictures and it would be posted on priority.

View more comments (6)

Amazed to know about Video Making by Tradekey

To me Tradekey was just a business to business web portal where premium memberships offer buyers and importers from international market. Since i was in need to make a video for our business, i came to know that tradekey also act as professional video maker. My business friend, who told me this information was also appreciating the quality. I contacted tradekey to let me know the details and price, the price are required to think over but the previous videos they have made so far are appreciable. We are in discussion to finalize for the company video and in near future we can outsource this activity to tradekey. Tradekey started new offers which were unexpected but remarkable.

What else they offer?

Thank you telling that i was unaware about that.

#1622067

Tradekey is a lifesaver! You can find so many B2B portals on here that provide quality work. Have used two companies here so far and am very satisfied with the quality of Tradekey.

#1622054

This was a great first impression I've had with Tradekey. Very professional!

Safe! Hassle Free!

Oh my God, so many new information here. Even i came to know for the first time that tradekey makes videos.

Dear Member, Thanks for the review. Tradekey is now offering mainly b2b services along other diversified services in order provide you business solutions.

All the efforts in alignment to reduce scam ration from e-commerce.

View more comments (5)
Tradekey Customer Care

Full Security from Scams at Tradekey.com

We have had great service with tradekey, one order neglected to convey anyway tradekey account supervisor guaranteed full security from scammers and i was extremely delighted with that. Quick for the most part to deliver order and they land in great time. Other than than, i was worried while dealing with the people on internet because it is very difficult to find out whether the person is scam or not. For this i have gone through all the possible ways available on internet such as guides, feedback of experience customers, also scam reviews. Further i came to know that even the reviews are not reliable some times. Since i got this service, i feel doing online business in right way.

“Tradekey.com” is the best choice .

#1622074

Quality was good. Buyer liked the product

#1622057

Thank you Tradekey!! Great Customer Service!

#1620153

Accommodating, Professional, Commitment to the client is fantastic, Once the request is put through key account manager, you have genuine feelings of serenity

Exceptionally incredible administration and expert aptitudes to keep scam deals away. It's a great experience to collaborate with Tradekey

The entire procedure was simple. Client care benefit is likewise provoke to determine any issue uniquely checking scam

@Cherae

This service seems very attractive and valued

@Cherae

How much costly this service?

What is their service name offering scam free traders information?

Dear Member, Thanks for the feedback. We are glad to know that you feel safe to trade through tradekey.

Tradekey with its buyer consultants are always looking forward to you in best way.

View more comments (15)

Sellers Authentication Review

This is sometimes is just fine site, blend of theoretically reliable and unreliable sellers who want to deal with me privately from tradekey system. It seems like that the sellers feel insulted if I want to ensure that the seller is not spam and phisher. They should be open and fair to buyers, in fact, they should come up with the solution that they can win our trust. Whenever I found a genuine seller at tradekey, the products are outstanding and delivered almost in time at good price. Sometimes the interface is a bit heavy so overall a mixed review but can be fantastic. We have been in contact with tradekey people who particularly look into this domain and does the needful.

It’s incredible how today’s technology has removed the barriers to do worldwide business

#1622064

excellent service, fast delivery, delighting expectations. Very good communication, Grace responds within 24 hours of business day

#1622060

Simple way of navigating and finding the right solution. Also easy to use their website account

Tradekey is extremely simple to find traders and it is only an extraordinary website, if you attempt to purchase big quantities from China

i think you should share this concern with official representative directly.

Dear Member, Thanks for the feedback. This is recommended to adopt secure method to place order and visit supplier if the order quantity is very big.

However, tradekey assistance is always available to you for best outcomes.

View more comments (5)
Tradekey Ecommerce Platform
Pros
  • Import assistance

A Review of Business Received from Tradekey Since 2016

We are Becket International and have to review that tradekey has been working as our partner to expand our business and developing international markets European Market and South American Market and so forth. Its been a great tradekey experience as since 2016, we have availed tradekey services and successfully got worth $100,000 order from tradekey buyers. We have set up great association with tradekey customers and now we trust tradekey more and posting this tradekey review for appreciation. We have specialists and sales group who conveniently managed to keep scammer and frauds away from the business and have engaged with the R&D and manufacturing of fiberglass composite field for around ten years.
#1622072

very nice,high quality

#1622062

Very friendly system and helpful service! Delivery on-time!

Good products! I'll buy again if require again!

#1622061

Tradekey is very efficient and very caring about the customer. Very happy joining this platform

Tradekey is a great B2B website to work with. They have a wonderful buyer consultants and good follow ups with buyers and sellers to ensure to stop scammers play around and clarify the buyer and seller status

Congratulations on a great success.

Dear Member, Glad to know about your success via tradekey. Tradekey having 8 million+ members database in b2b e-commerce industry and considered most authentic in international market.

Your feedback proved it once again.

Happy Trading! Regards, Tradekey.com

Next time I will think purchase again or not. Long conveyance and terrible quality, material was not as in portrayal.

Be that as it may, it was shabby. Providers answers me not well disposed.

Tradekey has improved its service. Good for the exporters

I thought its a complaint against tradekey at first glance.

@Kamau

Hahaha

View more comments (27)
Tradekey Ecommerce Platform
Pros
  • Service delivery people
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article